Sunday, April 19, 2009

- untitled -

I looked through the pictures
of us being so happy together
Each one reminding me
of a happy place and time.

My knees grew weak as
I review of such bright life
And hopeful moments
Now reduced to a soulful ryhme.

When someone says your name
The pain still overwhelmes
It's so sad that our hopes are dashed
And the flashbacks just wont leave me alone.

Tears roll down my cheeks
One for each special memory
The coldness running through my soul
And the memories is still haunting me.


I was absolutely, unequivocally and totally certain - and i do mean beyond a shadow of a doubt completely sure- that having a special someone in my life was essential to me, being happy as though it was air to my lungs. I've learned , firsthand that eventually, you really do run out of tears and your heart gets tired of aching.

2 comments:

  1. Is it who i think it issssss??????????????????????? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tears roll down my cheeks
    One for each special memory
    The coldness running through my soul
    And the memories is still haunting me."


    The benefit of using tears
    to count memories
    is that when the count
    has reached the final number,
    the memories no longer
    have power to add more tears.




    It is a lesson everyone learns and I am of the mind that the sooner it is learned the sooner wisdom begins to unfold itself. Never live for another and never allow another to live for you.

    Thank you Wee Nee for stopping by TWM.

    ReplyDelete